TYPE OF USE
100% Synthetic High Performance low viscosity lubricant specially engineered for modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled …) with or without slip lockup clutch requiring a DEXRON VI fluid. Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes, transfer case and power steering systems of American car makers GM, FORD, CHRYSLER… Asian car makers HONDA, HYUNDAI, KIA, ISUZU, MERCEDES, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, TOYOTA... or European car makers FORD, OPEL… Also suitable for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, mechanical and hydraulic systems where DEXRON III H or DEXRON II D fluids are required. Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
MOTUL TRANS ATF VI is a 100% Synthetic high technology lubricant featuring outstanding low viscosity performance with regards to DEXRON III and MERCON standards requirements.
Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MOTUL TRANS ATF VI:
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing friction.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smoother shift feels and minimized shift time lag.
- Provides anti-shudder performance to avoid vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
Can be mixed only with similar lubricants. Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use. Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
|216.0 °C / 421.0 °F