All racing gasoline or diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged fitted with injection (direct / indirect) or carburetted.
For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
Features and Benefits
STANDARDS: Above existing Motorsport standards.
TYPE OF USE : Qualifying – Short Distance Race
The 0W-15 viscosity grade minimizes engine internal friction to allow maximum power output and faster engine revving.
ESTER Core® Technology
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
This most advanced ESTER Core technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability or wear.
- The 0W-15 viscosity enables to compensate low engine oil dilution by unburned fuel.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Uses of 0W-15 viscosity require specific engine design and assembly.
- For optimal engine performances avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- Oil change: According to your own use.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||0W-15|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.838|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||23.3 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||5.1 mm²/s|
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)||ASTM D4741||2.0 mPa.s|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||155.0|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-60.0 °C / -76.0 °F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||230.0 °C / 446.0 °F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||7.97 mg KOH/g|