Lubricant for gearbox and limited slip differentials that are integrated or not in the gearbox. 100% Synthetic Ester based oil.
Specially designed for the transmission of high performance and racing vehicles: Track, Rally, Rally Raid, electric vehicles transmission...
All hypoïd differentials with limited slip system, gearbox with integrated limited slip differential, mechanical transmission, synchronized or non synchronized gearbox, transfer gearbox operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed when transmission efficiency as to be improved compare to a 75W-140 grade.
Features and Benefits
STANDARDS: API GL-5
100% Synthetic - Ester - Extreme Pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and a longer life time.
- Contains a special friction modifier to avoid noisy or dragging limited slip differential.
- Very low shear loss by the severe test KRL 20H, thanks to the synthetic ester base with very high viscosity index (VI).
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting in cold conditions.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Improved transmission efficiency compare to a 75W-140 grade.
- Suitable for any type of seal and any type of material used in gearbox and limited slip differential design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam
Oil change: According to manufacturers requirements and adjust according to your own use.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 306||75W-90|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.904|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||109.6 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||16.4 mm²/s|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||161.0|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-42.0 °C / -43.6 °F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||200.0 °C / 392.0 °F|