Compatible with all mechanical transmission, synchronized or not synchronized gearboxes, gearbox/differential and transfer gearboxes without limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
Specially developed for OEMs such as Nissan, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Kia, Hyundai…etc. and all other OEMs requiring a gear oil in SAE 75W-85 viscosity grade.
|STANDARDS||API GL-4 / GL-5|
- Technosynthese® “Extreme Pressure” lubricant for efficient anti-wear protection reinforced with synthetic base stocks for better resistance at high temperature and longer life time.
- Stays in viscosity grade 85 after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- Viscosity grade 85 at high temperature reduces gearbox drag and then fuel consumption while guaranteeing high protection level on gears.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
Oil change: According to manufacturers' requirements and adjust according to your own use.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 306||75W-85|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.857|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||82.6 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||12.6 mm²/s|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||150.0|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-45.0 °C / -49.0 °F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||216.0 °C / 421.0 °F|