The Griot's Garage Fine Surface Prep Mitt is the better way to clay. It safely removes light to moderate above-surface, bonded micro contaminants.
- Safely removes lightly embedded micro contaminants
- Large, unique diamond patterned polymer surface speeds the process
- More efficient and effective than traditional clay bars
- Lasts 10 times longer than traditional clay bars
- Will prep up to 70 vehicles
Wipe away impurities like fallout, tree sap, water spots, bugs, road debris, and more from your vehicle's exterior surfaces, including paint, glass, chrome, and plastic. The Fine Surface Prep Mitt is less aggressive than the Fast Surface Prep Mitt. It is designed for maintenance situations with mild amounts of embedded debris. Its unique diamond patterned polymer surface measures 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" and is seven times larger than a traditional 3" x 3" clay bar, delivering more efficiency per pass and ultra-fast contamination removal while lasting 10 times longer. Both efficiency and comfort are improved dramatically over traditional clay bars. Griot's Garage's useful mitt makes this essential step prior to paint correction, waxing, or sealing as easy as waving your hand.