Use as a lubricant on metal, wood, rubber, glass and plastic objects. It is useful on tools, window channels, latches, power tools, automobile rubber seals, gaskets. Stops squeaks, rattles and other friction induced problems. Gives quick release, reduces the clean up time, down time and smoothes the flow in high speed production. It may also be used as a lubricant in a wide variety of industries.
- Plastic mold release
- Fast evaporation
- Heat stable to 500?F
- Does not carbonize - resists oxidation
- Plastic objects
Extensive Industrial Uses
- Steel mills and foundries
- Oil refineries and chemical plants
- Construction and farm equipment
- Autos and trucks
- Electric power and other utilities
- Oil drilling and mining
- Diesel and gasoline engines
- Marine motors and shipyards
- Paper mills and machine shops
For nonmetalic substrates, testing of production parts in typical operation environments for compatibility is recommended.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Hexane which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.