TYPE OF USE
High performance 100% Synthetic Fuel Economy lubricant specially engineered for Mercedes passenger cars, SUV’s and light duty utility vehicles automatic transmissions for which MB-Approval 236.15 specification is required. Especially recommended for use in all Mercedes vehicles fitted with the 7 speed automatic transmissions (since 2010) and “7G-Tronic” models, where MB 236.15 specification is required. Before use always refer to the owner manual of the vehicle.
|APPROVALS||MERCEDES-BENZ MB-Approval 236.15|
|PERFORMANCES||MERCEDES-BENZ A 001 989 45 03, MERCEDES-BENZ A 001 989 68 03, MERCEDESBENZ A 001 989 77 03, MERCEDES-BENZ A 001 989 78 03, MERCEDES-BENZ MB 236.14|
MOTUL ATF 236.15 is a 100% Synthetic Fuel Economy high technology lubricant featuring outstanding performance with regards to conventional DEXRON from GM, and MERCON from Ford, standards requirements.
MOTUL ATF 236.15 exclusive and specific formula:
- Brings fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclical gears friction.
- Protects the numerous, compact and heavily loaded gears thanks to advance anti-wear properties.
- Extends life time duration, high shear stability at high temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature.
- Provides anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
Can be mixed with similar lubricants. Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use. Before use always refer to the owner manual of the vehicle.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.837|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||17.4 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||4.3 mm²/s|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||163.0|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-45.0 °C / -49.0 °F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||192.0 °C / 378.0 °F|