TYPE OF USE
High performance 100% synthetic lubricant specially engineered for Mercedes RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) and 4x4 AWD (All Wheel Drive) passenger cars, SUV’s and light duty utility vehicles automatic transmissions where MB-Approval 236.14 specification is required. Especially recommended for use in all Mercedes vehicles fitted with the 7 speed RWD automatic transmissions (NAG2) and all AMG models, as well as Mercedes 5 speed automatic transmissions with regulated torque converter lockup clutch, where MB-Approval 236.14 specification is required. Before use always refer to the owner manual of the vehicle.
|APPROVALS||MERCEDES-BENZ MB-Approval 236.14|
|PERFORMANCES||MERCEDES-BENZ A 001 989 45 03, MERCEDES-BENZ A 001 989 68 03|
MOTUL ATF 236.14 is a 100% Synthetic high technology lubricant featuring outstanding performance with regards to conventional DEXRON and MERCON standards requirements.
MOTUL ATF 236.14 exclusive and dedicated formula:
- Protects the numerous, compact and heavily loaded gears thanks to advance anti-wear properties.
- Extends life time duration, high shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclical gears friction.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature.
- Provides anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
Can be mixed with similar lubricants. Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use. Before use always refer to the owner manual of the vehicle.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.850|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||29.6 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||6.6 mm²/s|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||192.0|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-54.0 °C / -65.2 °F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||210.0 °C / 410.0 °F|