High performance 100% Synthetic – ESTER lubricant specially engineered for Racing, Tuned and High-power road cars fitted with highly stressed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT). Designed in partnership with Emelia Hartford.
Suitable for use in a wide range of high-performance vehicles fitted with DCT gearboxes featuring Wet Double Clutch Transmission design.
Especially suitable for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), facing high levels of torque and power, from suppliers such as ZF, GETRAG, BORG WARNER, TREMEC or RICARDO and used by main sport car manufacturers: ALPINE (DW5), AUDI (S-tronic), BMW (Drivelogic), BUGATTI (Ricardo), FERRARI, FORD, MERCEDES AMG, MITSUBISHI (TC-SST), NISMO, NISSAN (GR6), PORSCHE (PDK),…
Not to be used in conventional A/T, CVT and Dry DCT applications.
Dedicated 100% Synthetic - ESTER high friction DCT Fluid formulated with exclusive additives that guarantee optimum clutch-friction behavior to maintain high performance output.
Provides the best protection even in extreme conditions, gives superior transmission response, improves DCT shifting at cold and high temperatures.
MOTUL HIGH-TORQUE DCTF is specially engineered to maintain the high-performance output of these advanced transmissions and designed to protect high-tech dual-clutch transmissions in the most intense and most extreme, highheat operating conditions.
Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated synthetic formula, HIGH-TORQUE DCTF:
- Provides perfect friction level suited to high torque/power engines for transferring maximum power to the wheels.
- Gives superior transmission response: smooth shift feeling and no torque interruption in-between shifts.
- Improves DCT transmissions flexibility and response at cold and high temperature.
- Keeps consistent viscosity even at extreme temperatures to provide the best protection for all DCT components.
- Provides anti-shudder performance to avoid vibrations on engine flywheel.
- Protects numerous gears, compact and heavily loaded.
- Extends lifetime duration, superior shear stability at high temperature.
- Offers significantly better oxidation resistance than conventional synthetic product.
- Increased anti-wear protection, higher anti-corrosion and anti-foam performance.
- Can be mixed only with similar quality lubricants.
- Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use.
- Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.834|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||33.2 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||6.5 mm²/s|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||154.0|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-69.0 °C / -92.0 °F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||224.0 °C / 435.0 °F|